(For the Ordinary Times only – NOT DURING THE LOCKDOWN)
Weekdays (Mon-Sat): 7.00 am (followed by Rosary)
Saturday Vigil: 5.30 pm
8.00 am (at Lilyfield)
9.30 am (in English)
11.00 am (in Italian)
First Sunday of the month – 5.00 pm (for Young Adults)
First Sunday: 4.00 pm – 5.00 pm (mostly, the participants are Young Adults)
Saturday: 4.45 pm – 5.15 pm (before the Vigil Mass)
First Sunday: 4.00 pm – 5.00 pm (during the Adoration for Young Adults)
Baptism & Wedding
Baptism: Saturday (1st & 3rd Saturday, at 11.00 AM), or Sunday (2nd & 4th Sunday, at 12.30 PM).
Wedding: Contact the Parish Office (at least six months before the wedding date)
- Please use your face mask, it is mandatory.
- The maximum number of guests who can be inside St Fiacre’s church is 10 people in a funeral, 5 people in a wedding, and 3-5 people in a live streaming Mass: 1 or 2 readers and 1 camera operator (daily Mass), plus 1 cantor and 1 musician if available (Sunday Mass). This number does not include the celebrant/priest.
- If you want to join one of our live streaming Masses inside the church, you must contact the Parish Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you enter the church, please check in using the QR code that the Service NSW has provided.
- For a funeral service or a wedding ceremony, the organiser must provide two ushers. Their tasks are (1) Checking that everyone is registered before entering the church, and (2) Spraying the pews with Glen 20 Disinfectant Spray as soon as the ceremony is over (the spray will be provided by the church). Please consider the safety of other people who will use the church.
- Please maintain your physical distancing from others by observing the 4m2 rule. Sit only at the sign “SIT HERE”.
- No one is allowed to stand or move around the church; everyone must have a seat.
- Congregational singing is not allowed (except for a cantor and a musician who are located apart from the main worship area).
- Please do not leave bulletin, tissue, or any rubbish. Take all your belongings and clean your seat.
- Please do not mingle before, during, and after the service.
- If you feel unwell, please stay at home, self-isolate, and get tested. Contact your GP or call the National Coronavirus Helpline: 1800 020 080.
- If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com or send an SMS: 0478 777 498.