(For the Ordinary Times only – NOT DURING THE LOCKDOWN)
Weekdays (Mon-Sat): 7.00 am (followed by Rosary)
Saturday Vigil: 5.30 pm
8.00 am (at Lilyfield)
9.30 am (in English)
11.00 am (in Italian)
First Sunday of the month – 5.00 pm (for Young Adults)
First Sunday: 4.00 pm – 5.00 pm (mostly, the participants are Young Adults)
Saturday: 4.45 pm – 5.15 pm (before the Vigil Mass)
First Sunday: 4.00 pm – 5.00 pm (during the Adoration for Young Adults)
Baptism & Wedding
Baptism: Saturday (1st & 3rd Saturday, at 11.00 AM), or Sunday (2nd & 4th Sunday, at 12.30 PM).
Wedding: Contact the Parish Office (at least six months before the wedding date)
- Please use your face mask. It is now mandatory.
- The maximum number of people who can be inside St Fiacre’s church is 10 people/guests (including the priest and funeral company representatives). At the moment, only a funeral service is allowed.
- It is compulsory that you check-in using the QR code at the church entrance. Please download the Service NSW app.
- For funeral directors and families who organise a Funeral, please provide at least 2 (two) ushers/marshals. Their tasks are (1) Checking that everyone is registered before entering the church, and (2) Spraying the pews with Glen 20 Disinfectant Spray, as soon as the ceremony is over (the spray will be provided by the church). Please consider the safety of other people who will use the church.
- Please maintain your physical distancing from others by observing the 4m2 rule. Sit only at the sign “SIT HERE”. If the lower church starts to fill up, please go to the upstairs choir lofts.
- Congregational singing is not allowed. No one is allowed to stand or moving around the church; everyone must have a seat.
- Please do not leave bulletin, tissue, or any rubbish. Take all your belongings and clean your seat.
- Please do not mingle before, during, and after the service.
- If you feel unwell, please stay at home, self-isolate, and get tested. Contact your GP or call the National Coronavirus Helpline: 1800 020 080.