(For the Ordinary Times only)
Weekdays (Mon-Sat): 7.00 am (followed by Rosary)
Saturday Vigil: 5.30 pm
8.00 am (at Lilyfield)
9.30 am (in English)
11.00 am (in Italian)
5.00 pm (for Young Adults/Young Professionals)
Every Sunday: 4.00 pm – 5.00 pm (mostly, the participants are Young Adults/Young Professionals)
Saturday: 4.45 pm – 5.15 pm (before the Vigil Mass)
Sunday: 4.00 pm – 5.00 pm (during the Adoration for Young Adults/Young Professionals)
Baptism & Wedding
Baptism: Saturday (1st & 3rd Saturday, at 11.00 AM), or Sunday (2nd & 4th Sunday, at 12.30 PM).
Wedding: Contact the Parish Office (at least six months before the wedding date)
To make sure that we will have safe and joyful celebrations, please follow these regulations all the time:
- All are welcome to attend Holy Mass at any time without the need to pre-book. However, you must register your attendance by signing in at the door (manually or digitally with a QR code). For your convenience, please download the Service NSW app.
- Before you enter the church/hall, please use a hand sanitiser that has been provided and take a sanitising wipe to clean your seat.
- For your own safety, please observe the 2m2 rule by maintaining your physical distance. If the lower church starts to fill up, please go to the upstairs choir lofts.
- Congregational singing is now allowed. However, please maintain a safe distancing from others, and if needed, use your face mask.
- Archbishop Anthony Fisher, OP has lifted the dispensation from Sunday Mass obligation. It means the Catholic faithful are now obliged to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation.
- For funeral directors or families who organise a Funeral/Memorial Mass/Wedding/Baptism, please provide at least 2 (two) ushers/marshals. Their tasks are (1) Checking that everyone is registered before entering the church, and (2) Spraying the pews with Glen 20 Disinfectant Spray, as soon as the ceremony is over (the spray will be provided by the church). Please consider the safety of other people who will use the church.
- Please sit only at the [√] sign on the pews (exception only for those who come from the same household). No one is allowed to stand or moving around the church; everyone must have a seat.
- Please do not leave bulletin, tissue, or any rubbish. Take all your belongings and clean your seat.
- Please do not mingle before, during, and after the service/liturgy.
- Stay home if you feel unwell: a fever, dry cough, loss of taste/smell, and shortness of breath. Contact your doctor immediately, or call the National Coronavirus Helpline: 1800 020 080.