(For the Ordinary Times only)
Weekdays (Mon-Sat): 7.00 am (followed by Rosary)
Saturday Vigil: 5.30 pm
8.00 am (at Lilyfield)
9.30 am (in English)
11.00 am (in Italian)
5.00 pm (for Young Adults/Young Professionals)
Every Sunday: 4.00 pm – 5.00 pm (mostly, the participants are Young Adults/Young Professionals)
Saturday: 4.45 pm – 5.15 pm (before the Vigil Mass)
Sunday: 4.00 pm – 5.00 pm (during the Adoration for Young Adults/Young Professionals)
Baptism & Wedding
Baptism: Saturday (1st & 3rd Saturday, at 11.00 AM), or Sunday (2nd & 4th Sunday, at 12.30 PM).
Wedding: Contact the Parish Office (at least six months before the wedding date)
To make sure that we will have safe and joyful celebrations, please follow these regulations all the time:
- Use your face mask. It is now mandatory. For more information, please CLICK HERE.
- Stay home if you feel unwell: a fever, dry cough, loss of taste/smell, and shortness of breath. Contact your doctor immediately, or call the National Coronavirus Helpline: 1800 020 080.
- If you are planning to come to any of our Masses, there is no need to book online. However, you must register your attendance by signing in at the door (manually or digitally). For your convenience, please download the Service NSW app.
- Up to 100 worshipers are allowed to be inside St Fiacre’s church (including the upstairs choir lofts) at one time, for all activities. For Baptism, however, please contact the Parish Office first before inviting people. Sometimes, we will have two baptisms in one ceremony or other concerns, and therefore, we have to limit the number of guests.
- For funeral directors or families who organise a Funeral/Memorial Mass/Wedding/Baptism, please provide at least 2 (two) ushers/marshals. Their tasks are: (1) Checking that everyone is registered before entering the church, and (2) Spraying the pews with Glen 20 Disinfectant Spray, as soon as the ceremony is over (the spray will be provided by the church). Please consider the safety of other people who will use the church.
- Before you enter the church/hall, please use a hand sanitiser that has been provided, register your contact details, and take a sanitising wipe to clean your seat.
- Please sit only at the [√] sign on the pews (exception only for those who come from the same household). No one is allowed to stand or moving around the church; everyone must have a seat.
- No congregational singing or clapping is permitted at Masses (exception only for a very small choir – maximum of 5 people – who stand well apart from each other and the congregation).
- Please do not leave bulletin, tissue, or any rubbish. Take all your belongings and clean your seat.
- Please do not mingle before, during, and after the service/liturgy.