Abuse is crime. The appropriate people to deal with a crime are the police. If you – or anyone you know – have been abused, please contact the police. Alternatively, you can contact the Safeguarding and Ministerial Integrity Office at (02) 9390 5810 or

You may also want to speak to your Parish Priest who will provide support and guidance. The Archdiocese has a legal obligation to report crimes to the police.


Working With Children Check Update

The Safeguarding and Ministerial Integrity Office, in conjunction with the Parish Support and Development Team, has identified the following require a WWCC:

  • Parish Priest, Assistant Priests, Parish Administrators
  • Parish Secretaries
  • Youth Ministers, Workers or Leaders
  • Sacramental Coordinators
  • Sacramental Group Leaders
  • Catechists in State Schools
  • Acolytes and Senior Altar Servers
  • Ministers of the Altar
  • Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion
  • Ministers of the Word (Readers)
  • Parish Counters/CollectorsMinisters to the Homebound
If you are a volunteer for one of these ministries and have not yet applied for a Working With Children Check, then you will need to do so. When you receive your Working With Children Check which will need to be given to the Parish Office along with your date of birth to have this verified according to regulations. For volunteers, the check is free. If you need assistance in completing this form or do not have access to the internet or a computer, please call 9550-3707 for assistance. For more details, go to Your ministry in our parish is greatly appreciated. Many thanks for the time and effort freely given.